Where peace of mind
"Wow, they have daily maid service and serve breakfast in bed!" - Christy
Four Paws Pet Resort was started in 2000 with the intention of giving the people of Lubbock higher quality pet boarding. Julie McMahan, with over 18 years experience in the animal industry, built the place herself and has been the owner since the beginning, maintaining a tradition of excellence and a dedication to customer satisfaction.
With spacious pet suites, luxurious accommodations, and plenty of playtime for each pet, Four Paws Pet Resort provides boarding and bathing services that you and your pet will love at reasonable rates that your wallet will love.
• All our suites are open and spacious. Each suite is private unless you request to board multiple dogs or cats together.
• All suites have either TVs or soothing pet music to help reduce stress.
• We have nap times every day so your pet can have the rest and relaxation they deserve.
• Any size of dog can be accommodated. Dogs are taken outside to play 3 or more times a day, and our outside yards are concrete or gravel and are individually fenced and covered.
• We feed pets according to your instructions. Administration of medication is provided.
• We provide bowls, bedding, toys and food - but we welcome you to provide your pet with their own food and belongings from home!
We strive to maintain the perfect comfort level for your dog or cat in our 7,000 square foot location within the city limits. The entire building is climate controlled, with large enclosed outdoor yards for dogs to play in and a private playroom for cats. Read more in our brochure.
When you can't be with your pets, call us to make sure that they get the next best thing.
Read this article about Four Paws Pet Resort, published in LBK Magazine.